SA post writing practice/textus
Post writing quality requirements:
- content should be unique, high quality, and only us could have made it
What does a blog look like when it's composed for a place of speaking out loud from slowness, from listening?
- have to have tried everything we are talking about for a decent amount of time
- find at least three sources, one of which is a book talking about the subject
- have a three depth tiers
- simple - answering the basic question at the top of the post in concise point form.
- medium (technical discussion) / and in depth tier that can be expanded and shrunk
- follow a uniform styling / header guide
Post creation steps:
- idea -
- gathering materials -
- tests -
- writing/experiencing - experiencing the writing as a conversation. Recording voice. Going with the flow and not getting stuck with details... getting to the full circle.
- editing -
- feedback -
- publishing -